Antonius Jewelry is committed to the protection of the privacy of its web site visitors. Please note that we do not share, sell, or trade or provide statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to third parties for their promotional purposes.
Information We Collect
- contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other telephone number);
- username and password (crypted);
- delivery address, and billing address
- customer service information (such as customer service inquiries, comments);
- comments and other content you provide;
- information regarding your personal or professional interests, date of birth, marital status, demographics, and experiences with our products and contact preferences;
- purchase and transaction information;
- location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country and/or zip code) and the precise geolocation of your mobile device where we have provided notice and choice, as appropriate;
How do we use the information we collect?
We use the personal information we collect as described in this policy and described further below, including:
- performance of a contract;
- our legitimate business interests;
- your consent to the processing, which you can revoke at any time.
We use the information we collect to perform a contract with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, including to:
- transact with you and provide various products and services to you;
- process and fulfill orders in connection with our products and services and keep you informed about the status of your order;
- provide customer support
- create and manage your account with Antonius Jewelry.
We use the information we collect on the basis of our legitimate interests, including to:
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products and customer base; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- verify your identity;
- communicate with you via email, phone and other means about, and to administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, offers, surveys and market research;
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- comply with and enforce relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies; and
- respond to your inquiries.
How to Contact Us